Bell Canada’s Business Market Group (BBM) is headquartered in Montreal, with offices in Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec City, Edmonton and Calgary. BBM is in charge of delivering scaleable, integrated, end-to-end solutions to the largest organizations in Canada including government, healthcare, financial, manufacturing, utilities, transportation, and retail industries.
The BBM Staffing Office is in charge of sourcing of talent attraction for contractual resources for the delivery of BBM solutions.
Location: Downtown Ottawa
Duration: 200 days
- provide direction on best practice methodologies for supporting and troubleshooting application performance issues on the Department's computer network;
- support moves, adds and changes to the Avaya/Nortel LAN switching infrastructure;
- model, architect and implement solutions of network taps for application monitoring and network monitoring;
- diagnose root cause of software or hardware problems related to network switching infrastructure;
- identify, research, and resolve complex technical LAN problems;
- provide guidance in areas such as architecture, communications and best practices development in support of Avay/Nortel switched environment;
- test and baseline application and network performance, documenting and proposing monitoring and troubleshooting best practices;
- provide advice on the Change Management Process;
- provide advice on the Change Process;
- prepare technical documents such as architecture documents and requirements analysis;
- monitor and baseline campus traffic flows for identified business critical applications; and
- provide weekly status reports on work related activities.
- minimum of five (5) years experience in managing, maintaining and supporting LAN / WAN environments
- experience with VLAN.
- at least one (1) year experience in testing and base lining application and network performance using Orion Solarwinds,
- NelPlow, and Netscout nGeniusJnliniStream.
Senior Resource Manager
Bell Business Markets/Professional Services (CRMO)