Bell Canada’s Business Market Group (BBM) is headquartered in Montreal, with offices in Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec City, Edmonton and Calgary. BBM is in charge of delivering scalable, integrated, end-to-end solutions to the largest organizations in Canada including government, healthcare, financial, manufacturing, utilities, transportation, and retail industries.
The BBM Staffing Office is in charge of sourcing of talent attraction for contractual resources for the delivery of BBM solutions.
2 Change Management Consultants required for a long term Government contract opportunity
Job Type: Contract
Security: Secret clearance
- Attend meetings/teleconferences, attend or facilitate workshops or seminars
- Perform research (documents, reports, articles, journals, studies, etc.), analyse and identify key information
- Develop and draft business documents
- Analyze, develop and implement change management strategies, work plans and frameworks to support human resource modernization initiatives such as performance management, HR business processes, and HR strategic direction
- Identification and analysis of critical success factors and risks related to initiatives and programs
- Develop communications documents and engagement and collaboration strategies related to HR modernization for use with internal and external audiences. These may include, but are not limited to:
- Submit, edit, revise and modify business and communication documents
- Provide expertise, consultative advice, guidance, coaching and recommendations to build project capacity to make effective use of change management strategies and related tools
- Evaluate the effectiveness of change management initiatives
- Develop performance measurement/evaluation frameworks
- Identify policy and program needs and concerns and develop procedures, guidelines and strategies
- Advise Senior Management on a range of issues affecting the organization’s ability to achieve the business objectives
- 24 months of demonstrated experience in the last 60 months at time of bid closing working on Human Resources (HR) Transformation initiatives* for the public sector (federal, provincial, municipal, regional governments or international government public sector departments).
- Experience working on a minimum of two (2) projects*, within the last 60 months at the time of bid closing, where the proposed resource was responsible for developing a minimum of four (4) of the following types of business documents on each project*:
- Business Plan*
- Project Charter*
- Governance Structure*
- Business Case*
- Treasury Board submissions*
- Short or long-term strategic HR communications material*
- Short or long-term marketing planning* related to the project* and change management*
The resource must have worked on each of the projects for a minimum of 6 months in duration for a project to qualify.
- Minimum of one (1) project*, within the last 60 months at time of bid closing, developing and implementing change management strategies* related to the modernization/transformation of Human Resources* programs* or policies*.
- Experience working on a minimum of one (1) project* within the last 60 months at time of bid closing developing and implementing change management strategies* related to the modernization/transformation of Human Resources* programs* or policies* identifying the number of staff affected by the change
- experience within the last eight (8) years at the time of bid closing researching and writing and editing all of the following documents:
i) vision documents*
ii) business cases*
iii) progress reports for service transformation initiatives*
- Experience within the last eight (8) years at the time of bid closing developing cross-government* consultation, collaboration and communications strategies* in support of service transformation initiatives*.
- Experience within the last eight (8) years at the time of bid closing developing Human Resources* products* for enterprise architecture projects*.
Senior Resource Manager
Bell Business Markets/Professional Services (CRMO)